Accidents at Work
If you have been injured in an accident at work, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries, together with any loss of earnings, the cost of medical treatment, prescriptions, out of pocket expenses etc.
Please feel free to ask for further details of our no win no fee scheme, under which there is nothing to pay towards our charges if the claim does not succeed. Or check out our home page for more information.
Phone Jonathan or Brian on 0845 2221 999 for a free appointment, without obligation, to find out how we can help you pursue a claim for compensation.
We can help you, for example, if:
- You have been instructed by your employers to carry something too heavy, without being offered help or maybe without proper training.
- You have slipped on liquid on the floor at work, or tripped over something.
- Your work equipment was faulty.
- You were not provided with the proper protective equipment to do your job (e.g. gloves or goggles).
- You have fallen from a height (e.g. from scaffolding or a ladder).
- You have been involved in any other accident at work which was at least partly the fault of your employers.
Your employers will be insured, and we can carry out all negotiations with their insurance company for you. All you need do is phone us on 01227 768374, or complete the claim-checker on this page.