Brain Injury Claims - Personal Injury Solicitors
Sadly, medical negligence can sometimes lead to life changing injuries. If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury as a result of medical negligence, you need specialist advice.
Our team of specialist medical negligence solicitors have experience of dealing with a wide range of claims where substandard treatment has resulted in a brain injury. Some examples are listed below:
- Surgical errors leading to massive blood loss and brain damage
- Delayed / missed diagnosis of sub-arachnoid haemorrhage
- Delayed / missed diagnosis of a stroke
- Delays during the birth of a child
- Delayed / missed diagnosis of brain tumours
- Cases involving progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML), which is a rare viral disease of the brain
In such circumstances, we can help you claim compensation to help with your financial security and rehabilitation. Compensation can be claimed to cover the cost of adapted accommodation and transport, therapy, aids and equipment.
Our managing director, Jonathan Pidduck, is a member of Headway, the brain injury association and leading British charity for people suffering head injury, and we are included in their current solicitors’ directory.
Headway’s mission is to promote understanding of all aspects of brain injury and provide information, support and services to survivors, their families and carers. In addition, Headway will campaign to reduce the incidence of brain injury.To find out more visit: https://www.headway.org.uk
Girlings are experienced solicitors in head and brain injury claims and have a very personal approach to working with you.To get more information please visit our dedicated page on this subject here