Slips and Trips Claims
We specialise in recovering compensation for tripping and slipping accidents.
You may have injured yourself after tripping on an uneven pavement, slipped on water on the floor in a restaurant, or slipped on fruit or veg on the floor in a supermarket. if so, we can let you know whether you are likely to recover compensation for your injuries, loss of earnings and out of pocket expenses.
Please contact Jonathan or Brian on 0845 2221 999 for a free appointment, without obligation, to see how we can help you.
As a rough guide, if you have suffered an injury which takes at least 2 or 3 months to heal, it may well be worthwhile making a claim.
Please ask for details of our no win no fee scheme to see how we can assist.
When can I claim?
We can help you if you have been involved in an slip or trip accident which was at least partly someone else’s fault, for example where:
- You have slipped or tripped over on food or liquid in a restaurant or supermarket, which had not been cleared away.
- You have slipped on a mopped floor where no warning signs were put out.
- You have tripped on uneven paving, whether on a public highway or on private property.
- You have slipped on liquid or tripped on something in your path whilst you were at work.
- Any other tripping or slipping accident which was at least partly someone else’s fault.