If you have been injured in an accident at work, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries, together with any loss of earnings, the cost of medical treatment, prescriptions, out of pocket expenses etc.
We can help you, for example, if:
- You have been instructed by your employers to carry something too heavy, without being offered help or maybe without proper training
- You have slipped on liquid on the floor at work, or tripped over something
- Your work equipment was faulty
- You were not provided with the proper protective equipment to do your job (e.g. gloves or goggles)
- You have fallen from a height (e.g. from scaffolding or a ladder)
- You have been involved in any other accident at work which was at least partly the fault of your employers
Your employers will be insured, and we can carry out all negotiations with their insurance company for you.