We endeavour to provide you with the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem. In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure below. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

Our Complaints Procedure

Should there be any aspect of our service or any bill we render to you, with which you are unhappy, please raise your concern in the first place with the person who has day to day conduct of the matter. If your concern is not dealt with or you wish to raise your concern with somebody else, please contact our Complaints Partner, Jonathan Pidduck at Girlings Personal Injury Claims, Innovation House, Innovation Way, Discovery Park, Sandwich CT13 9FF or on 01304 784784. He will look into the matter and provide you with a copy of our complaints procedure.

If after eight weeks your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction you can ask the Legal Ombudsman to consider your complaint. His address is PO BOX 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ; telephone number 030055503330. If you wish to complain to the Legal Ombudsman, generally you should do so: within six months of the date of our final response to your complaint, and no later than one year from the act of omission or from when you should have reasonably known there was cause for complaint. The Legal Ombudsman is not able to deal with complaints made by businesses (except micro enterprises), charities, clubs with an annual income over £1,000,000 or on behalf of Trusts with assets of more than £1,000,000.

You also have the right to object to any bill we render and to apply for an assessment of that bill under Part III of the Solicitors Act 1974.

You should also be aware that if we do ask you to pay any charges, disbursements or success fee to us, you have a right to challenge whether the amount we are claiming is fair by seeking assessment of costs by the court.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Request a callback