Accident Claims

Road Traffic Accidents

If you have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident, we can help you recover compensation from the insurance company of the person responsible for it. We can seek compensation for you for all sorts of personal injury, ranging from a claim for whiplash lasting for a few months, right up to serious head injuries (and anything in-between).

We can submit a claim for you, value it, and then negotiate with the insurance company to obtain compensation for your injuries, loss of earnings and out of pocket expenses.

We can make a claim on your behalf, even if the driver responsible for your accident is uninsured, untraced or lives abroad (provided the accident happened in England or Wales).

If the insurance company admits liability for your accident, we can ask for an interim payment of at least £1000, so you have some money “up front” while the claim is going through. Please ask for further details.

When can I claim?

We can help you if you have been involved in a road traffic accident, which was at least partly someone else’s fault, for example:

  • You were the driver/rider of a car, motor cycle etc. which has been struck by another vehicle which drove into the back of you; came out of a side turning without stopping; crossed onto your side of the road etc
  • You were a passenger in a vehicle which was involved in an accident, even if the accident was caused by the driver of the vehicle in which you were travelling
  • You were a pedestrian crossing the road and the driver of an on-coming vehicle saw you too late to swerve out of the way
  • You have been involved in any other road traffic accident involving a car, motorcycle, lorry, bus etc. which was at least partly someone else’s fault

Request a callback