MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury as a result of medical or clinical negligence, you will need expert lawyers to guide you through the claim process. Please contact us for a free no obligation, medical negligence consultation to see if we can help you with your case. We will carefully discuss the facts of your case, and provide you with our expert initial advice.
What is medical or clinical negligence?
Medical or clinical negligence is not as simple as a doctor or hospital making a mistake. It is more far reaching, and occurs when a medical professional or organisation failed in their duty of care to a patient, which results in an injury or worsening of a medical condition. It can occur during NHS or private treatment.
Medical negligence can happen to people of all walks of life, and to adults as well as children, and at times when we are least expecting. For some, medical negligence can
result in devastating consequences for the injured person and their family. There are many types of medical negligence, some examples are listed below:-
- Birthing injuries (to baby or to mum)
- Substandard A&E treatment
- Brain injury caused by wrongful management
- Delayed diagnosis or treatment of bacterial meningitis
- Amputation caused by poor treatment
- Wrongful assessment or management of cancer, stroke or brain injury
- GP negligence
- Spinal cord damage caused by medical errors
- Negligent mental health management resulting in suicide or attempted suicide
- Fatality caused by medical negligence
There are many other forms of medical negligence that are not listed above. If you are not sure whether you have a claim, please get in touch with us and we can help guide you.