We specialise in recovering compensation for tripping and slipping accidents.
You may have injured yourself after tripping on an uneven pavement, slipped on water on the floor in a restaurant, or slipped on fruit or veg on the floor in a supermarket. if so, we can let you know whether you are likely to recover compensation for your injuries, loss of earnings and out of pocket expenses.
As a rough guide, if you have suffered an injury which takes at least 2 or 3 months to heal, it may well be worthwhile making a claim.
When can I claim?
We can help you if you have been involved in an slip or trip accident which was at least partly someone else’s fault, for example where you have:
- Slipped or tripped over on food or liquid in a restaurant or supermarket, which had not been cleared away
- Slipped on a mopped floor where no warning signs were put out
- Tripped on uneven paving, whether on a public highway or on private property
- Slipped on liquid or tripped on something in your path whilst you were at work
- Any other tripping or slipping accident which was at least partly someone else’s fault
Contact us to arrange a Free consultation about making a no win no fee claim.